Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about school news, activities and things that really matter is something we care about.
At South Devon UTC we use ParentMail, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents. ParentMail will be beneficial to you because you can:
• Use a free mobile app on Android and iOS to pick up school messages instantly.
• Have an account simply for school messages (away from your busy email inbox!)
• Connect to other schools, nurseries or clubs that use ParentMail.
• Highlight important messages or archive old messages to make life easier.
• Messages can be sent directly to mums, dads and carers – even grandparents!
Registering with ParentMail is very easy! You should have received an email from ParentMail, when you receive this please just follow the instructions in the message. If you don’t seem to have received this then please check your “Junk/Spam” folder and then contact us at school to get it re-sent.
Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
Once registered, if you have an Android or Apple smartphone, we would highly recommend you download the ParentMail App for the best user experience. To do this, simply search for “ParentMail” or “South Devon UTC” in your App store.
If you need any additional information or assistance, please visit the help site: www.parentmail.co.uk/help/parenthelp/ or if you have not received any contact from ParentMail please contact reception on 01626 240 201